For patient care and all other inquiries, please contact ReMed at 484-595-9300
Media Relations Contacts
Please note: The contact list below is for journalists and news media only.
For all media inquiries, please contact the following staff members by phone or email.
484-595-9300, ext 107
Ann Pereira-Ogan, Director, Marketing & Communications
Media Relations Policy
The Marketing Department will facilitate the requests of media reporting on news and events at ReMed.
The following guidelines for media personnel requesting information or interviews have been established:
- Media must arrange all interviews and photo shoots with ReMed staff or clients in advance through the Marketing Department.
- To ensure confidentiality, privacy, and appropriate sensitivity to patients and families, reporters, film crews, and photographers must always be accompanied by a Remed approved staff person while on any ReMed property or in any ReMed program.
- Media will be met by a designated ReMed staff person in the lobby of the administrative office and escorted to the appropriate location.
- No patient information will be given to the media without consent from the client or their designated guardian.
- Patients who agree to be interviewed or filmed at ReMed must provide written consent to the Marketing Department.