Outpatient, Home & Community
Meeting the Individual Where the Need Is.
With locations in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, PA, East Brunswick, NJ and Columbia, MD, ReMed’s Outpatient, Home and Community Services provides a range of support and services from single service therapy to assessment and comprehensive treatment. Provided as standalone or alongside other treatment and support, services are designed to assist in the transition and generalization of skills, and work toward maximum independence in the home and community. Services are provided based upon individual level of function as well as available support they have from the family and community.
• Complex Concussion Treatment
• Individual and Group Therapy
• Comprehensive Day Treatment (in the Clinic, Home and Community)
• Home and Community Based Assessment, Rehabilitation and Support
(including support for individuals who wish to remain in their homes as
they age with a brain injury)
• Vocational Evaluation and Rehabilitation
• Neuropsychological Evaluation
Achieving success where a person lives works and plays, ReMed’s Community Outpatient, Home and Community Services are designed to keep a person working toward recovery and stability in their home and community.